• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE: Jester NY Knicks Torch 3+ heads

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
59
Location
Los Angeles, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :)

I have a beautiful piece for sale, it is a NY Knicks Jester Torch. Currently has 3 heads, two of which are splitting a.k.a soon to be 5 heads ;) Looking to find a great home for this guy. This torch has been a STUNNER in my aquarium and a fan favorite for sure!

Asking ($200/head)

As always, local pickup in Los Angeles area is preferred, though I will ship Overnight anywhere in the continental U.S. for a flat fee of $40.

I will try to snap some more photos, as the current ones don't quite do the color justice ;)

IMG_4699.JPG IMG_4700.JPG IMG_4566.JPEG
 
So is it a jester or a knicks? Or are these two names in fact one in the same? Thanks
 
I believe the above to be true, also...Knicks Refers to the colors (blue, gold, orange) and jester refers to the shape of the tentacles...my .02
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top