• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale Little Giant External Pump 770GPH

johnc_ct

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
76
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a brand new, in the original box, Little Giant Pump. I forgot I bought this and just found it on the shelf. This is a perfect return pump for your sump filtration system. Rated for Salt water or Fresh Water. Model 2-MDQX-SC
Specs:
  • Motor: 1/30hp
  • Voltage: 115V
  • Amperage: 1.5A
  • Wattage: 96W
  • Flow Rates: 770gph
  • @ 1ft head; 640gph @ 3ft head; 370gph @ 6ft head
  • Max Head: 8.1ft
  • Inlet/Outlet: 1in FNPT / 1in MNPT
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.4in x 5.3in x 4in
  • Cord Length: 6ft
Pickup in Norwalk, CT. Meet up on Long Island, NY or shipped Fedex Ground.
Price is $175, This lists for $215 on Amazon.

Little-Giant-2-MDQX-SC-Inline-Pump-99.jpg
 
SOLD
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top