• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE: Nanobox Large Retro Plus M with Bluefish

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
1,772
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was in my Biocube 16 on low power for the past 1.5 years or so. I don't think any channel was ever pushed above 45 or 50%. It's in great shape, and comes with all of the original parts in the original box. Broke down the biocube and selling this separately so I can unload the biocube locally. $200 shipped to your door. Paypal only.

20200321_112937.jpeg

All on.

20200321_112917.jpeg

Moonlight channel.

20200321_112859.jpeg

Cyan channel.

20200321_112839.jpeg

Violet channel.

20200321_112823.jpeg

White channel.

20200321_112800.jpeg

Royal Blue channel.

20200321_112701.jpeg

All the bits.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top