• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale RBTA anemone 50.00

Item Price
50.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
1,178
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get 50.00 This anemone stuck itself into a piece of my Monti it. Will not ship I’m located at 08722

IMG_1725.jpeg IMG_1726.jpeg
 
I guess it’s medium. Body size of a golf ball. If that makes any sense. I have larger ones just need to get them off my rock work those are a little more but all of them are currently hosting 2 clown fish. And fully extended. I can try to get you a picture of all of them on Sat.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top