- Joined
- Feb 18, 2017
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 26
- Location
- Nashville, TN
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
Unfortunately I have come down with some health issues that have left me little time to properly care for my tank. Everything is less that a year old (bought it all between Feb-June 2017) and in great shape. I want to sell everything together so please no inquires about piecing it out. Asking $1,500 for everything. Make me an offer if really interested. Thanks-
Includes:
Red Sea Reefer 250
(2) Nanobox Duo Plus M LED lights controlled through WIFI with Bluefish app
Reef Octopus VarioS-6 return pump
Reef Octopus Classic 110 SSS
BRS Delux Carbon/GFO reactor with pump (not pictured)
Gyre xf230 Pump with Controller
BRS RO/DI 5 stage water saver plus with new filters (makes about 120g a day if pressure is good)
plus all the test kits you would ever need, salt, (5) 5g containers, supplements, and extra filter socks. Also an extra stand that houses a 5g ATO system.
I also modified the stock ATO tank to be a refugium, that comes with an LED light as well (not pictured).
Can also have all live rock/coral and fish if you want but I will sell the system without those as well.
Thanks,
Includes:
Red Sea Reefer 250
(2) Nanobox Duo Plus M LED lights controlled through WIFI with Bluefish app
Reef Octopus VarioS-6 return pump
Reef Octopus Classic 110 SSS
BRS Delux Carbon/GFO reactor with pump (not pictured)
Gyre xf230 Pump with Controller
BRS RO/DI 5 stage water saver plus with new filters (makes about 120g a day if pressure is good)
plus all the test kits you would ever need, salt, (5) 5g containers, supplements, and extra filter socks. Also an extra stand that houses a 5g ATO system.
I also modified the stock ATO tank to be a refugium, that comes with an LED light as well (not pictured).
Can also have all live rock/coral and fish if you want but I will sell the system without those as well.
Thanks,


