ATO update:
So I purchased a kit from Autotopoff.com, I was honestly worried how it would come out. However the reviews were very positive. So I went with it.
It came about 7 days from ordering. Wrapped in the local cities newspaper and brown paper for protection. Very DYI. It comes with various sizes of black zip ties (I added a few more lol)
But I gotta say, I love it!!!
Here is after I put it together. It comes with 2 float switches, and the connected junction box to regulate min and max water levels.
It appears it was fabricated with a 3D printer of some sort. Here is a
video that allowed me to make the call.
I decided with to go with an aqua lifter pump. $40
Pump and bought a $7
hang on for it. I also found this $13 black air
tubing with little clips. Again I'm super happy with the results. It's quiet and very responsive.
I've been storing fresh water in this stackable 3 gallon bottles that I found at Walmart. I used a pilot drill bit and made a small hole in the cap of the bottle. I left about 5 ft of extra air tubing in case I decided I wanted to move the ATO reservoir. The best part about this setup is; I don't have to pour water into reservoir, just move the tubing and into another bottle and rotate my supply. If I do decided (another reservoir) for something else, Walmart also sells replacement caps if I wanted to return the container to just water storage.