Found black ice pair is it too cheap to be good

You do also have a qt just in case there is a health reason for the markdown?
 
Ask them where they got the clowns and also provide a picture and ill tell you if there real and worth it. 70 bucks is around the price they pay for for ultra. So they might have the standard black ice
 
Make sure they are eating frozen foods just in case. Ask the store to feed them.
 
Its an amazing lfs super clean amazing coral

They said they bought to many
That is quite possible or the breeder had too many. I just know sometimes my lfs will discount fish with issues that can't be fixed like missing an eye or lymph as well.
 
That is quite possible or the breeder had too many. I just know sometimes my lfs will discount fish with issues that can't be fixed like missing an eye or lymph as well.
5d0addc66b67c1f6513e88a7cb9ea262.jpg
m
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top