Found in sump. Any clue what it is/was?

Ultrawalrus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home to a bit cloudy water which got me looking around more than usual. Seen this floating in the first chamber of my sump. Must have been growing in there as it wasn't in the filter sock, but freely floating around. Any clue as to what it is?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
 
It is defiantly spongy. Breaks apart easily and is hollow on the inside with somewhat of a matrix build to it. More curious if this is/was a problem, or if it something that will have no effect. I'm sure there is more in there if this was just freely floating around.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top