found something interesting under microscope want to know what I'm seein

Will Wohlers

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
693
Reaction score
727
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got dinos knocked back and while inspecting my water for any signs I ran across this interesting something.... was hoping someone knows what it is as it looks interesting.

20180903_003136.jpg


20180903_003221.jpg
 
Got a pic of where you took the sample? Was it from a sample of dino's? Can you tell us anything more like how it moved? (Got a movie of it?)
 
It didn't move at all. I pulled it from the water column about an inch above the sand bed. No dinos have been found in about 5 days now.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top