foxface lo in sps reef (Siganus vulpinus)

DogueDeBordeaux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
165
Reaction score
27
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What has been your experience with the foxface lo, and sps?
I have searched, and only found 1 person that said it nibbled on some sps corals. There were a few that had problems with softies and zoos.
 
I have one in my mixed reef, it has never touched any thing. But fish are like humans, just bc i have one that doesnt nip doesnt mean the one you get wont eat corals.
 
I came home to my Bali Green Slimer sliming like crazy...Wondered what it was until I saw mine chomping on it. He was a model citizen until he cleared my tank of algae.
 
You need to have algae for them at all times. I have 2 fox faces and never once seen them even think about my sps, zoas, or any coral.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371863082.951544.jpg



Sent from inside the shark tank!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top