• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Disk Holder: www.thefilterguys.biz

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

weimers75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Toledo, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this on another forum (Reef Central I think) and had to give it a shot. Its a ceramic rock with holes to hold ceramic frag plugs. I collect different zoos, and I frag a ton of zoos for swaps in Michigan and Ohio - and I don't have a frag tank. That means that all my new zoos need a home, and the sand bed looks like a garbage dump (albeit a colorful one:).

Anyway, I have a few ceramic rocks in my tank, and within a few weeks you can't tell them apart from the LR. I don't have it in my tank yet (I'm in the process of making room by selling some of my larger corals) but can't wait!

Whe I got it, it looks like I little island, so even if you kept in on the sandbed it would still look like rock. The best part is, it gets rid of all the eggcrate so my tank looks like a display and not a mess:)

http://www.thefilterguys.biz/
 
I second your comments!! The frag rocks, ROCKS!! :D

Heres my pic:
a1111010.jpg
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top