Frag Swap/Frags for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with my Crappy camera this is the best i can do and most pieces are fixed in place so closeups are hard with no Macro Lens. If you want a DSC00402.jpg better look come see them in person, All of them look just as they should for the coral they are. I will only cut what is Sold as i do not want to destroy colonies for no reason.
Bill:bigsmile:[TABLE="class: txtClrDef shareLinks"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
DSC00403



DSC00404



DSC00405



DSC00406

DSC00406


DSC00406.jpg
Share|Edit|Delete|Move[TABLE="class: txtClrDef shareLinks"]
[TR]
[TD]Email & IM


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Direct link


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]HTML code


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]IMG code


[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


DSC00407

DSC00407


DSC00407.jpg
Share|Edit|Delete|Move[TABLE="class: txtClrDef shareLinks"]
[TR]
[TD]Email & IM


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Direct link


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]HTML code


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]IMG code


[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


DSC00408



DSC00409

 
DSC00391.jpg
DSC00392

DSC00392





DSC00393

DSC00393





DSC00394




DSC00396




DSC00397

DSC00397




DSC00398

DSC00398




DSC00401.jpg



DSC00402

DSC00402
[TABLE="class: txtClrDef shareLinks"]
[TR]
[TD]


[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]


[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
IMG_0611.jpg


Here's a better Photo that was taken with a good camera, There is a lot of the corals in this photo from about a year ago so most have grown quite a bit!
Bill
PS, This was taken with my old Led Fixture not the current one FYI
 
Last edited:
hey bill what makes your lights looks so purple? is that reg blue leds? i needa add some of that purple color lol. my pics always make my tank looks blue. i needa add some warm whites and possibly reg blues to my setup.
 
hey bill what makes your lights looks so purple? is that reg blue leds? i needa add some of that purple color lol. my pics always make my tank looks blue. i needa add some warm whites and possibly reg blues to my setup.
They actually don't, It's just the white balance is messed up on that cheapo camera and the only Blues i have are XP-G Royal Blues @ 2-1 ratio with Cool Whites/High Noons balancing out the whites @ 2-1 the High Noons being the latter, Just 12 of those total in the fixture.
I may add some violets and possibly some warm whites but very few.
Bill
 
It but that's a big clam!,,,, I can't tell alot from the pics but I'll pm you with a list tommorrow..
Amazing tank btw
 
IMG_0611.jpg

Here's a better Photo that was taken with a good camera, There is a lot of the corals in this photo from about a year ago so most have grown quite a bit!

Good LORD Bill! That tank is UNREAL. I really don't have the budget to buy much this swap but DING DANG...teeeeeempting.
 
Good LORD Bill! That tank is UNREAL. I really don't have the budget to buy much this swap but DING DANG...teeeeeempting.

Your Too Kind, But thanks none the less!

Also I have Fragged one Tyree Pink lemonade Colony and after ones that are already sold I have at least 4 Mini colonies and 4 Smaller Frags that are up for Grabs ( First come first choice ) I will try Photos if they come out worth a Hoot??
Bill
 
I wish could stop bye but alas I am in ky I traded all my off days to get off for the swap. I'd like to get a vivid rainbow , purple tip vadala and which ever pink lemonade has the best color. Lol
 
I wish could stop bye but alas I am in ky I traded all my off days to get off for the swap. I'd like to get a vivid rainbow , purple tip vadala and which ever pink lemonade has the best color. Lol
Got you covered, Thank you for shopping with me! PM Sent with sizes and total...
Bill
 
I'm definitely interested in one of the two pink lemonades and some vilida do you have a comparison shot of the two?
 
Bill what size is your tank?
It's 48x24x20 Which i think is around 105gal with a 65gal sump that helps in adding extra water volume to a fairly small tank for all that it has in it, Way over stocked at the moment thus the sale thread.
Bill:)
 
I'm definitely interested in one of the two pink lemonades and some vilida do you have a comparison shot of the two?
Not much difference in the color between the two, The growth pattern is a little finer in the SniperSPS version compared to the Tyree. The Tyree is a much faster grower than the Sniper too. My Camera sucks but my Phone may do a better job if you want PM me your cell# and I will try that way.
Bill
 
my mom decided to stay a few days longer but as soon as she leaves ill be coming to pick up those acans. 200% thanks for holding them for me bill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top