Nov 26, 2023 #1 starfishguy869 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 3, 2023 Messages 176 Reaction score 62 Location Quebec What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would like to frag a Duncan with a pair of lab scissors. Is it possible or would it be too hard to cut?
I would like to frag a Duncan with a pair of lab scissors. Is it possible or would it be too hard to cut?
Nov 26, 2023 #2 kevgib67 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Rock Pool Reef Keepers Ohio Reefer My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Apr 16, 2022 Messages 13,566 Reaction score 77,531 Location Canfield, Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m assuming you are taking the skeleton with it. Ya, scissors won’t work. I bought a dremel with a diamond blade the cuts through the skeleton like butter. I suggest you go to YouTube and check out some videos of fragging duncans.
I’m assuming you are taking the skeleton with it. Ya, scissors won’t work. I bought a dremel with a diamond blade the cuts through the skeleton like butter. I suggest you go to YouTube and check out some videos of fragging duncans.
Nov 28, 2023 #3 OP OP starfishguy869 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 3, 2023 Messages 176 Reaction score 62 Location Quebec What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok