FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

FHC Fire Berry
WAS $140.00
NOW $84.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

5091_1_of_1.jpg



Reef Raft USA Manny Pacquiao
WAS $150.00
NOW $90.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

5092_1_of_1.jpg



Wet Thumb Frags Creamy Mille
WAS $79.00
NOW $47.40
CLICK HERE TO BUY

5093_1_of_1.jpg



FHC Blue Rocket
WAS $79.00
NOW $47.40
CLICK HERE TO BUY

5094_1_of_1.jpg



FHC Face Wreck
WAS $119.00
NOW $71.40
CLICK HERE TO BUY

5095_1_of_1.jpg
 
Nice Haul the TCK Pikachu is super nice had to get on myself
I'm excited, now to figure out where they'll go.. I'm kind of getting full
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top