FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

FHC Jaw Jacker
WAS $180.00
NOW $90.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

1089_1_of_1.jpg



FHC Lightning Rod
WAS $100.00
NOW $60.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

1090_1_of_1.jpg




FHC Hell on Earth
WAS $120.00
NOW $72.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

1091_1_of_1.jpg



Jason Fox WWC After Party
WAS $249.00
NOW $149.40
CLICK HERE TO BUY

1092_1_of_1.jpg
 
its a XL, all the XL frags are full price because they are so big... we forgot to mark it as XL

:(

Just a suggestion, nothing more, but it does seem a bit odd to have a regular price item as part of the sale. Maybe consider just doing 10% off or something for the XL frags. I think you'd have better success with them that way as well.
 
Was trigger happy. Wife's not gonna like it when she see's the credit card bill....
 
:(

Just a suggestion, nothing more, but it does seem a bit odd to have a regular price item as part of the sale. Maybe consider just doing 10% off or something for the XL frags. I think you'd have better success with them that way as well.
TBH, I don’t really see a lot of “sales” even on the marked down items. I could be wrong, but these don’t look like deals to me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top