FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Just picked up 3 pieces, first time ordering from here hoping I get some nice size frags to add some color
 
Last edited:
Hey Brandon, I ordered a shirt yesterday before the live sale and it would not allow me to take the shipping charge off. But I had to set up that shopify, boy did that make a difference though, I was able to snag a few although that solar flare still eluded me.
 
Might as well, so many $9 corals left, snatch them up guys. Also decided to add one of those chunky kryptonic pieces. Those were nice looking.
 
If I were to order a shirt can it ship in the box with my coral?
 
Might as well, so many $9 corals left, snatch them up guys. Also decided to add one of those chunky kryptonic pieces. Those were nice looking.
I just snagged 3 more pieces I will find space some where lol
 
How is it that at least three pieces I paid more for this morning (after the leftover sale had started i thought) is now even less on the website? That's disappointing. @FraghouseCorals
 
Last edited:
I just snagged 3 more pieces I will find space some where lol
Right? I mean I don’t necessarily want my current coral to die so I can make space but...
 
Dang I missed the additional
Discounts. From like 25 pages to 2 pages. Lol what a sale
 
Good deals, place few orders. Also got the $5 frag. Thanks!
 
Anyone get a shipping notice yet? I'm supposed to have delivery tomorrow and nothing yet for me... getting a little concerned.
 
Anyone get a shipping notice yet? I'm supposed to have delivery tomorrow and nothing yet for me... getting a little concerned.
I’m not set for delivery till next Friday but they are usually really fast with replying to pm’s
 
Ya $30 pinky the bears .. $ 15 vivids ..nice stuff towards the end
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top