FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Hopefully they survive. I’m not sure the rules for something like this outside of the 2hr doa standard.
 
I
Hopefully they survive. I’m not sure the rules for something like this outside of the 2hr doa standard.
have them all placed on the sand bed , I will say that if they survive it’s due to the packaging not only was the box sealed tight and protected but the corals themselves were tightly sealed just concerned with them being in the dark for so long but overall very happy with the size of the frags as well
 
Received my package Today. Very well packaged and insulated, all frags arrived well and they were very clean. I had a good experience buying from them once at Reef Currents in Houston. This time as well, they didn’t disappoint.
Thanks @FraghouseCorals

24250A20-BCE6-422A-859B-C7BA0D3D7725.jpeg
 
I ended up with 23 frags the after sale prices started getting crazy near the end & I couldn't help myself. It's my first time buying anything that has to be shipped, so praying Fed ex doesn't drop the ball on this one.
 
Got my Coral's today all in great shape and showing color almost immediately after hitting the qt tank. Some cell phone pics about 30 minutes in the tank. Thanks @FraghouseCorals .
IMG_20191023_111457944.jpg
IMG_20191023_111237326.jpg
IMG_20191023_111231507.jpg
IMG_20191023_111215207.jpg
IMG_20191023_111154671.jpg
IMG_20191023_111144626.jpg
IMG_20191023_111135736.jpg
 
So stoke...I should be receiving my frags tomorrow. Hopefully everything turns out good. For those of you who had their's shipped, did FraghouseCorals sent you the tracking notice the day before? thanks.
 
I just want to say being in retail I don’t push as much for customer see ice as most people, in fact because I understand how difficult it is I usually try to help wherever I’m shopping. As posted I ddI have some issues with my shipping which was not at the fault of @FraghouseCorals it was Fedex who dropped the ball and left my package overnight in their facility. Corals arrived and to my surprise we’re alive and well and I still had doubts even days after. I said it then I will say it now I know that the awesome packaging is what save them. Then without my request or even a complaint @FraghouseCorals sent me a email that wowed me, because he felt bad about the whole situation which was not his doing I would get a credit on their behalf. Now that is awesome customer service and definitely taking care of a customer. Just like that you have a customer for life for future purchases and definitely will recommend them to anyone looking to buy some sticks. Thank you once again my friend
 
Received my order today. Everything looks okay. No polyp extension but the water wasn’t overly cold and the box was sealed tight with a heat pack. Everything is acclimating now and I’ll let it ride for about 3 hrs on a drip before transferring.

On a side note I didn’t receive a shirt but I did get glasses and a free frag
 
Just placed these babies into their new home. So excited. Packaging was awesome. Thank you @FraghouseCorals...Sorry for the bad iPhone picture.
IMG_0781.jpg
 
Got my corals today ! The ten in the front row ! Exceptional as always . This is my fifth time getting coral from FHC and wont be my last .

Best in the biz !

6596B868-C2C6-428C-99B4-A150C4C546F5.jpeg
 
Got my corals today ! The ten in the front row ! Exceptional as always . This is my fifth time getting coral from FHC and wont be my last .

Best in the biz !

6596B868-C2C6-428C-99B4-A150C4C546F5.jpeg

front row in the balcony. Best seats in the house
 
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! THANKS AGAIN STICKHEADS! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Module PreBuy
$250​
Craig Butterfield
Cash Back for SKU
$100​
Michael Moss
Cash Back for SKU
$100​
Brian Klick
Cash Back for SKU
$100​
Matthew Redmond
Cash Back for SKU
$100​
Matthew Redmond
Big Baller
$250​
Brian Kirsh
Biggest Box
$100​
Brian Kirsh
 
Woo! That made my weekend! What a way to cap off a great sale!

Thanks Brandon, excited for the next one.

Craig
 
When will you have sps on your site again? Will you be at Texas Coral Fest? I need some more sps in my tank!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top