Frags and colonies for sale.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Also what do you have
 
What's your inventory
 
Just what's on the thread there?
 
I would like some frags. When will you be in Nashville?
 
Zoa's mostly, maybe some acro or montipora
 
Just look through and let me know which zoa you may want. I have the frags pictured available, and can frag the stargazer. I have several digi, and monti frags available also (blue digi, orange digi with green tips, purple smoke monti, orangeade monti, spongodes). I will see what acros I can frag.
 
So I have a lot of stuff still available plus a few more , and plan to be in Nashville next weekend for delivery. Does anyone need anything?? Have 2 Jason fox stargazer zoa frags with 10+ polyps, and can frag Jason fox fairy tales.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top