• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags For Sale - FREE SHIPPING

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrested in some of the ZOAs can I E-Mail you how do we hook up i'm new to this
 
can you find a quote for 70037 shipping? Just incase I can't find enough things I want for $160 I still want some of the z/p and the white hammer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top