Frags for trade (or sale maybe)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
519
Location
TN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few corals that I could get some frags from and would like to trade them for some other nice SPS frags to expand my collection. I would also consider other type coral trades or might even sell some if anyone is interested. Let me know what you have. I can bring them to the meeting next weekend.
52e734a0324d798aaf3f08ae623b0c7a_zpse7f67dd5.jpg

79a6d846f04698d3a9ee0bc05ad8034c_zpsb14509c1.jpg

8a17d1e8f9b85af800da54942e9bd569_zpsb660f816.jpg

c38c54308bb15bab9acf97caedcf6a2d_zps00454921.jpg

77215af68381fdcf8b9f1de370d66596_zpse2381016.jpg

6d2d3f01838df047095dcbacebb3716c_zps3d2b6ce9.jpg

2553ed282ce3556a76773393a757a625_zpsbda74990.jpg

d25dc37eab6872f56391a3c428ec3da2_zps45e74ea8.jpg
 
I'm deff interested in that first acro you have . Trade or sell lets talk
 
I got it a couple of years from Fishdoc11 and asked him a while ago. He said it looks like a ROABs pink and blue prostata. It was lighter purple with bright blue tips but since I upped the lighting to radion pros it has turned more of a deep purple.
 
Lol, yep, I actually am overrun with them. I wish I could figure out how to get rid of some of them because they are taking up a lot of room and killing the bases of some of the sps. I have kalked a few of them but it didn't do much good. They come right back. I have considered selling a few of the rocks covered with them that don't have other corals on them.
 
I'd hate to kill them. Have you tried to get under their foot and peel tem off? That works if they are on smooth rock not in a hole. The easiest thing to do is cap them with a razor blade, but they will likely grow back from the foot eventually. I've heard you can point a power head at them and they will let go after a while. That works well with anemones but I haven't tried it with rics.

Sorry to hijack your thread. Maybe you'll sell some rics.....
 
I don't want to kill all of them, just the ones trying to overgrow my SPS. They are very nice looking. Most of them are on 3 rocks. The smallest is easy to remove and has over a dozen on it. I'd sell it for $40. The larger rocks would be quite a bit more because they are very big and I would have to reaquascape to get them out. Here is the smallest one. The polyp in the close up is 3" diameter.

1ac2f34e95e53b8803eda93dcb50c20b_zps45a702d4.jpg

8d543ae2e32d576adfb07dd60efebf13_zpsc6ef7958.jpg


I can see if I can get some individual polyps off. Or I might have some on some small rocks, I'll see what I can find.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top