• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free coral banded shrimp, pickup only

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mattyreefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
226
Reaction score
148
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a new home for a coral banded shrimp. It's very healthy, molting every ~3 weeks.
If there's no interest, I'll probably bring him to LFS in a couple days.

Pickup only. Located in Rockaway, 07866.
 
I'm looking for a new home for a coral banded shrimp. It's very healthy, molting every ~3 weeks.
If there's no interest, I'll probably bring him to LFS in a couple days.

Pickup only. Located in Rockaway, 07866.
i,ll take it pm sent
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top