Free frontosa, possible 180g for sale

Semisonyx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
289
Reaction score
194
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a female blue zaire frontosa that is about 10 years old and needs a new home. She was in a species specific tank, and I would like to give her to someone that may be running one as well. The tank is a 180 reef ready that is acrylic. Once she finds a new home, I may either upgrade my 40br to the 180, or just sell the 180 and stand altogether (I only want to end up with one aquarium). I would like to see what the interest would be in anyone wanting to buy the 180. It is acrylic, I sanded out the scratches when I bought it 4 years ago, and it is in great shape. I'd like to get $850 for it, that would include a 20L sump and DIY stand (no pump).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top