Free holloween crab local pick up

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
232
Reaction score
16
Location
plainville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want a holloween hermit crab for FREE come pick him up in plainville. He is really cool and I love him but he is always climbing all over my corals and he's just to big for my tank and the fact that I don't have half my corals secured well enough he always knocks them over.
 
Ya you are far. If your planning a trip to any of the LFS let me know mayb I'll meet up and bring him with me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top