free Needs a good home juv. imperator angelfish

Alewis81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
8FE93125-10E5-476C-85B6-6777D34B7C3C.jpeg
I got him not knowing that my wife and brother got me a juv regal for my birthday. As much as I would like to keep both the imperator is stressing out the regal so I have him in large basket in the tank he’s eating well. But I just want to find him a good home. Anyone want him Local pick up ny/nj area
 
Wish I could but my tank isn’t big enough. Good luck!
 
Thanks if you know of anyone feel free to contact me
 
Al i would like him
live in walden can pick him up tomorrow
 
Great your about 45 min from me I’m located in rockland county wanna meet half way. Morning are always better. Otherwise we can figure something out. But he’s yours I’m happy I can give him so someone
 
Great your about 45 min from me I’m located in rockland county wanna meet half way. Morning are always better. Otherwise we can figure something out. But he’s yours I’m happy I can give him so someone
Cool i will get with you in am and arrange a place to meet up. have a delivery coming first thing in morning so go from there .Thank You
 
image.jpg
8FE93125-10E5-476C-85B6-6777D34B7C3C.jpeg
I got him not knowing that my wife and brother got me a juv regal for my birthday. As much as I would like to keep both the imperator is stressing out the regal so I have him in large basket in the tank he’s eating well. But I just want to find him a good home. Anyone want him Local pick up ny/nj area
This is awesome!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top