• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fresh Healthy Turf Algae - Great way to export nutrients!!

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
2,783
Reaction score
5,775
Location
Eau Claire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I know Chaeto is all the rage these days, but if you're interested I've stumbled on a huge wealth of cheap and abundant macro algae that's guaranteed to suck nutrients from your tank. Turf algae from my tank! Dudes, I'm talking about unlimited supply here, 50 cents a metric ton (pro-rated if I ship less), you pay for shipping and I'll throw in a free sympathy card!!!

Fresh home grown weed people...

snoop lion smoke GIF


get it while it's hot!

1616624174721.png


Disclaimer: Seller not responsible for adverse outcomes in your tank, user discretion is advised please do not put this in your tank without adult supervision and in the event of an emergency do not dial 911. However, if you can dry this stuff out and find a way to roll it up, seller retains 45% earned income from any non-personal use.
 
Hahaha, srry to jack your thread but if turf algae isnt your thing I've got several frags of bubble algae. It is a special kind that I've named, incredible hulk bubble algae. You can tell the lineage by the number of spots on the base of the bubble.
 
If we're going there...I have, I mean had some Dino flagellates - top shelf weed/nutrient consumer/tank destroyer.
20210306_214200.jpg
 
Hahaha, srry to jack your thread but if turf algae isnt your thing I've got several frags of bubble algae. It is a special kind that I've named, incredible hulk bubble algae. You can tell the lineage by the number of spots on the base of the bubble.
Frags.. lol!
 
Wow ..... so many choices.... I’m feeling mellow, so im feelin turf would be my vibe.....I think the the Dinos might make me see things I don’t want to ever see....like Dinos!
 
Hahaha, srry to jack your thread but if turf algae isnt your thing I've got several frags of bubble algae. It is a special kind that I've named, incredible hulk bubble algae. You can tell the lineage by the number of spots on the base of the bubble.
If this followed the bounce shroom trend, then these babies will be worth at least 1k a piece. Better buy now and start fragging
 
I wont post the links here, but I always get a kick of of seeing people selling bryopsis or bubble algae on Ebay. That's some amazing marketing...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top