Mar 25, 2020 #1 C csb123 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Apr 24, 2016 Messages 779 Reaction score 770 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 For those of you who use Fritz RPM, I was wondering what is the cost per gallon of this, when you mix it to a SG 1.026?
For those of you who use Fritz RPM, I was wondering what is the cost per gallon of this, when you mix it to a SG 1.026?
Apr 17, 2020 #2 Daniel@R2R Verified Admin Living the Reef Life View Badges Staff member Super Moderator My Tank Thread Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 38,516 Reaction score 67,449 Location Fontana, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Hmm...not sure, but here's a bump. I think @Bulk Reef Supply did some investigation on salt mix costs per gallon?
Hmm...not sure, but here's a bump. I think @Bulk Reef Supply did some investigation on salt mix costs per gallon?
Apr 17, 2020 #3 TriggerFinger 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Nov 12, 2018 Messages 4,509 Reaction score 16,110 Location St. Louis Rating - 0% 0 0 0 BRS did a video on it not too long ago. Here’s a link. They have a chart in the video that shows price per gallon for a few salts. I think fritz is one of them. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vide...your-salt-mix-really-cost-brstv-investigates/
BRS did a video on it not too long ago. Here’s a link. They have a chart in the video that shows price per gallon for a few salts. I think fritz is one of them. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vide...your-salt-mix-really-cost-brstv-investigates/
Aug 1, 2020 #4 Mattiejay6 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 19, 2013 Messages 1,856 Reaction score 1,074 Location Fredericksburg Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Fritz is not one of them.