Frog spawn ... Starting to think its invasive like Xenia's

Babygecko1233

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
585
Reaction score
374
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These all in 3 weeks not to include 4 PR 5 splits. And still splitting . should I frag them all ?? Maybe? If I did...anyone interested in a trade
IMG_20171104_205042.jpg
IMG_20171104_205026.jpg
IMG_20171105_101319.jpg
IMG_20171105_101328.jpg
 
Beautiful pic. But no I don't fear Xenia. As it can be easily fragged. But the frog spawn is territorial so it will ' burn ' its way into the aquascape. Leaving no room for anything else
 
I have a whole nother tank set up ready to start accepting corals that over grow and or have to nr moved one day. It houses my picasso trigger and not much else.

As my lps over grow and my sps grow in...ill have an lps trigger tank and a sps reef.
 
I let my frogspawn touch my hanmmer....if anything, the hammer sends the frogspawn into a retraction (you can actually see it in the pic).
That's odd, hammer and frogs usually can be next to each other not like torches that will burn with their sweepers
 
I lost all my feogspawns for uncertain reasons so I am curious about what your water parameters are. And what lights and settings you are using that you get such great growth. Thank you in advance!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top