Jan 5, 2019 #61 Flameback Pair started reefing 1999 View Badges Hospitality Award SPCDA Member Rocky Mountain Reefers My Tank Thread Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 6,005 Reaction score 5,690 Location LIVING WELLS MONTANA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 @marito09 who made your ATO reservoir may I ask. I'm looking for someone to make me a custom built one.
@marito09 who made your ATO reservoir may I ask. I'm looking for someone to make me a custom built one.
Jan 5, 2019 #62 OP OP marito09 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 10, 2017 Messages 160 Reaction score 117 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 powers2001 said: @marito09 who made your ATO reservoir may I ask. I'm looking for someone to make me a custom built one. Click to expand... @synergyreef is built very well and they have different colors and sizes. They can custom build as well.
powers2001 said: @marito09 who made your ATO reservoir may I ask. I'm looking for someone to make me a custom built one. Click to expand... @synergyreef is built very well and they have different colors and sizes. They can custom build as well.
Jan 5, 2019 #63 Flameback Pair started reefing 1999 View Badges Hospitality Award SPCDA Member Rocky Mountain Reefers My Tank Thread Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 6,005 Reaction score 5,690 Location LIVING WELLS MONTANA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 @marito09 yeah I agree @mixer911 at Synergy Reef does some nice stuff. I bought a Triton TS-26 sump from him for my Reefer 250 and it's a class act.
@marito09 yeah I agree @mixer911 at Synergy Reef does some nice stuff. I bought a Triton TS-26 sump from him for my Reefer 250 and it's a class act.
Feb 25, 2019 #64 Flameback Pair started reefing 1999 View Badges Hospitality Award SPCDA Member Rocky Mountain Reefers My Tank Thread Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 6,005 Reaction score 5,690 Location LIVING WELLS MONTANA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 marito09 said: I know. I have been mia from here but still busy with the tank. Upgrading to a much bigger tank. I ran out of room for coral and fish. Click to expand... What type/size tank for the upgrade? Another Red Sea?
marito09 said: I know. I have been mia from here but still busy with the tank. Upgrading to a much bigger tank. I ran out of room for coral and fish. Click to expand... What type/size tank for the upgrade? Another Red Sea?