From "The Vault" Live Event | Monday June 17TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

@Coral-vault I have a couple auction orders outstanding. Do I need to purchase the shipping module today before the live sale? I didn't want to close out my orders yet is my concern. Thanks.
 
10,
CODYBAR.jpg


GAME REMINDER
BREAK THE BANK


title gif.gif


Time to put your ear on the vault and hear if you can crack the safe! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-20 to enter as your vault lock combination guess. For each one you guess correctly, you get a point. The person with the most points wins THIER POINTS TIMES $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

Also, guess one vault number from 1-3. If you win the game and get the vault number right then you WIN DOUBLE YOUR GIFT CARD AMOUNT!!!


One guess per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after, followed by the next game and prize!​
5, 10, 11, 13, 18
Vault 3
 
CODYBAR.jpg


GAME REMINDER
BREAK THE BANK


title gif.gif


Time to put your ear on the vault and hear if you can crack the safe! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-20 to enter as your vault lock combination guess. For each one you guess correctly, you get a point. The person with the most points wins THIER POINTS TIMES $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

Also, guess one vault number from 1-3. If you win the game and get the vault number right then you WIN DOUBLE YOUR GIFT CARD AMOUNT!!!


One guess per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after, followed by the next game and prize!​
 
@Coral-vault I have a couple auction orders outstanding. Do I need to purchase the shipping module today before the live sale? I didn't want to close out my orders yet is my concern. Thanks.
you should go ahead and pay for your auction winnings and purchase a box. We will merge your auctions and any purchases you make today into the same shipping box.
 
13,3,18,7,15

GAME REMINDER
BREAK THE BANK


title gif.gif


Time to put your ear on the vault and hear if you can crack the safe! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-20 to enter as your vault lock combination guess. For each one you guess correctly, you get a point. The person with the most points wins THIER POINTS TIMES $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

Also, guess one vault number from 1-3. If you win the game and get the vault number right then you WIN DOUBLE YOUR GIFT CARD AMOUNT!!!


One guess per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after, followed by the next game and prize!​
 
you should go ahead and pay for your auction winnings and purchase a box. We will merge your auctions and any purchases you make today into the same shipping box.
Auctions are paid for. Just haven't bought the box yet. I was hoping to go after auctions again next week if possible. If I need to close out this week, so be it I guess. Please lmk. Thanks
 
Auctions are paid for. Just haven't bought the box yet. I was hoping to go after auctions again next week if possible. If I need to close out this week, so be it I guess. Please lmk. Thanks
shipping boxes are available currently through the 27th, if you need to extend that just send a DM to @Coral-vault
 
Auctions are paid for. Just haven't bought the box yet. I was hoping to go after auctions again next week if possible. If I need to close out this week, so be it I guess. Please lmk. Thanks
I extended the shipping dates so you can buy a box for the correct date that you would like. Thank you
 
@Coral-vault I have a couple auction orders outstanding. Do I need to purchase the shipping module today before the live sale? I didn't want to close out my orders yet is my concern. Thanks.
Just make sure the auctions are paid for before they expire.
 
CODYBAR.jpg


GAME REMINDER
BREAK THE BANK


title gif.gif


Time to put your ear on the vault and hear if you can crack the safe! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-20 to enter as your vault lock combination guess. For each one you guess correctly, you get a point. The person with the most points wins THIER POINTS TIMES $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

Also, guess one vault number from 1-3. If you win the game and get the vault number right then you WIN DOUBLE YOUR GIFT CARD AMOUNT!!!


One guess per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after, followed by the next game and prize!​
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top