From "The Vault" Live Event | Monday June 17TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CODYBAR.jpg


HALFTIME SCORE

@johnwwalkeriii - 29

@MattyJatz - 19​
 
CODYBAR.jpg


GAME REMINDER
BANK SCRABBLE


title gif.gif


It's Scrabble time, but bank edition! For this game, I will post a bank-themed word every few minutes. However, the letters are in the incorrect order. The first person to arrange them in the correct order gets the points for that word. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top