Sep 21, 2017 #41 OP OP Frozn Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 5, 2014 Messages 336 Reaction score 156 Location Clawson, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 s2nhle said: wow, it seems to work very hard. Time to upgrade. Thanks, Click to expand... Haha it has been upgraded, that was what I used on my 50g before the upgrade. Now I have a lifereef.
s2nhle said: wow, it seems to work very hard. Time to upgrade. Thanks, Click to expand... Haha it has been upgraded, that was what I used on my 50g before the upgrade. Now I have a lifereef.
Sep 25, 2017 #42 S s2nhle Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 1,413 Reaction score 318 Location VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wow, very nice setup.
Sep 25, 2017 #43 cincyfishguy Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 6, 2017 Messages 182 Reaction score 140 Location Cincinnati, Oh What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Very nice build! How do you get into the hood? I love the furniture grade build of your stand and canopy.
Very nice build! How do you get into the hood? I love the furniture grade build of your stand and canopy.
Sep 25, 2017 #44 Diamond1 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 17, 2013 Messages 1,368 Reaction score 1,914 Location Cleveland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Love the build and the Liferreef Skimmer! I have an old (maybe 16 years) VS 24, it is an absolute work horse of a skimmer that works as well as the day I got it.
Love the build and the Liferreef Skimmer! I have an old (maybe 16 years) VS 24, it is an absolute work horse of a skimmer that works as well as the day I got it.