• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fruit loops, blondies, red hornets, blue tubs

kuansreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
847
Reaction score
60
Location
Texas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 WYSIWYG established zoas:

About 40-50p blue tubs
6-7p fruit loops
2p blondies
4p red hornets

$120 plus ship for all.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 660
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 675
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 677
$45 USPS or $65 fedex. I will post clear pics when I get a chance per request.
 
$200 shipped USPS take all. PM if interested. Not to PM to offer any lower. thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top