• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 12" Ecoxotic Panorama Pro Module, 445nm Actinic

The Saltwater Kid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Ecoxotic Panorama Pro module for sale. It is 12" long, 19w, 445nm actinic blue (looks similar to the picture below). Used for 1 year, still in good working order...VERY bright!!! It could be used as accent lighting on a larger tank or combined with a second module as a primary light source on a smaller tank. It WILL NEED a 24v power supply but these are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at your LFS, online or at an electronics store (Radio Shack etc.). I want $45 shipped!
 

Attachments

  • panoramapro.jpg
    panoramapro.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 199
Over what size of a tank? These are not the stunner strips which are merely accent lighting...the panoramas are powerful and VERY bright!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top