• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 2 55g barrels w/spigots and lids

castires

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
31
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling 2 55g barrels. They are in great shape. The have spigots installed on the bottoms however the could be plugged or whatever you'd like with them. I'm asking $75 for the pair.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401676579.700399.jpg
 
I already have the tanks but need the spigots. My I ask where you got them? Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top