FS 2 Aptasia Eating Berghia Nudis

Mortgaged Reefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
74
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so i purchased 5 of these about 3-4 mo ago. I never saw them and thought i just wasted the money. However, in the past 3 days, i have seen them and noticed they have totally cleaned house. These things are amazing. You just have to give them time and they do work. My tank was totally infested. So i have captured 3 of them and i am afraid they will starve because they have eaten almost all the aptasia. I would love to see them go to a good home. Anyone interested in grabbing 2? The are all over each other and i think they are mating. I am in the boro if anyone would like to come get them. I have them captured so i need to get them out asap or i will have to release them so they dont starve. Text me pls as i dont always get these messages timely. six-one-5 4three9-o88five Marshall

thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top