• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 24" Aquatic Life T5/LED Hybrid

djorijun

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going back to LED only and selling my Hybrid kit. Purchased in March 2018 so it is only 4 months old.

Along with everything that came with the light(except the box) you will also get 4 month old ATI Blue Plus Bulbs (x3)/ATI Purple Plus Bulb (x1)

It comes with brackets to fit Kessil A360/AI Prime/26/52 models, Ecotech 15/30.
Also comes with Hanging kit, you will need to purchase longer cable since I cut mine to fit my setup. Home Depot sells cable really cheap.

Price: $200 sorry no shipping (Local Pick-up Only), no holding with Paypal
Location: Encino

Here is the link to BRS for more info on the light
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/24-h...re-with-led-mounting-system-aquatic-life.html

FWrIY3Ml.jpg

8clLtepl.jpg

knuxIyol.jpg
 
If you ship I’d take it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top