• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 48" Blue Reefbrite XHO *brand new*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmour01

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
862
Reaction score
2
Location
fairfield, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this all blue 48" Reefbrite XHO a couple of weeks ago, but ended up not using it. $300 shipped. PM me if interested.

DSC03218.jpg



DSC03219.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top