• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 55 Gallon Fish Tank and Stand

Anthony Malagisi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2017
Messages
155
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I am selling my old setup it's a 55 gallon tank and and custom built stand in great condition the only reason I'm selling it is because I upgraded to a bigger tank and no longer have a use for it. I am asking 250.00 obo I live in Milford Connecticut.
84805b320e6de6b741e843240398914f.jpg


b8876e27d58187a73f1d0996841a4cc7.jpg
 
Price drop 200.00 obo I need this thing gone
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top