• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ADHI Model 30 Refugium Central Jersey 08831 $150

Ligershark

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
558
Reaction score
162
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my used adhi model 30 refugium.

This is in used but good condition.

Measures 30x14x18. R
Rated 1000gph for tanks up to 135 gallons.
1" drain in take.
Skimmer chamber is 13.5 x 10.
Refugium chamber is 13.5 x 12.

Includes refugium light. 1x32w compact fluorescent (INCLUDES EXTRA UNUSED BULBS).

I will post pics later this week. Stock photos and information can be found on champion lighting.

$150 pick up only in central Jersey. 60 minutes from philly, 45 min from manhattan, 30 min from staten island.
 
IMG_2383.jpg
 
bump ill throw in a tlf media reactor for free
 
zip code is in the title btw, i also replied via pm and never heard back from you.
 
Not sure how I missed the title.. I'm pretty interested I'm gonna measure my stand tonight to see if it will fit
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Im interested. How much to ship to 45342. Also need to check size.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I would prefer local pick up but will get back to you later this evening. I would imagine at least $50...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top