• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATB 1050a v1.5 Protein skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

J-Dog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
168
Reaction score
44
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my awesome protein skimmer for a smaller one. It was only used for 1 month, so it's pretty much brand new. Retail price is $900, but I am selling it for $800 shipped (really good discount, for such little time used). I will also throw in an extra pinwheel for the skimmer pump and an air reducer for the rubber hose. PM me if interested....Here is a pic and a link to ATB's website for skimmer details.....

ATB 1050a v1.5 protein skimmer | ATB USA

IMG_2311.jpg
 
I have a 5 month old ATB 840v2, i would of traded plus some cash if i could get that skimmer in my sump
 
Awesome skimmer I have the same one, straight beast!!

Sent using Razr Maxx, excuse any typo's!
 
Interested!
As I may ask what's the reason that you sell a awesome skimmer like this?
 
Bumping this back up! Forgot I still had it, so if u are interested, drop me a PM
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top