• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATI 6 x 39w Fixture w/ Bulbs

benihana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed up my lighting, so I don't need this any more. Was perfect over my 40 Breeder when I had that running. Includes splash guard. There are fans in the fixture that I wasn't able to get running, but never had an issue with overheating...if you are even a little bit electrically savvy, you could probably get them working

Bulbs are approx 4 months old, so PLENTY of life left in them

Bulbs included in fixture:
ATI Aquablue Special
ATI Blue Plus
ATI Purple Plus
ATI Coral Plus
ATI Blue Plus
ATI Blue Plus

$275 shipped

45f956900e7e753954c94243b8f47a36.jpg

810824abff57e27be3b171c00e3657b5.jpg

0d2a7e1b4049d123ecdeae5348b60d6a.jpg
 
PM'd
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top