FS: Beach Bum, Walt Disney, Rainbow Sherbert, Rastas

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAUCE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BAUCE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
772
Reaction score
730
Location
Instagram - @Sublime_Corals
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few frags to unload including a nice little Beach Bum colony. First come first serve unless you Venmo me a deposit. Im located in Sunnyvale and will be around this weekend. Here are the prices:

1. Beach Bum - $60
2. Beach Bum - $100
3. Beach Bum - $60
4. Beach Bum - $200
5. Walt Disney (Big R) - $120
6. TSA Rainbow Sherbert - $60 (last image is colony)
7. TSA Rainbow Sherbert - $100 (last image is colony)
8. Rastas (8 polyps) - $40

DGw2nwt.jpg

iGL2eX9.jpg

dK3IEEw.jpg

EiZMQFX.jpg

cqaLaKS.jpg

prohW3e.jpg

s1hMugD.jpg
 
Very nice! I’m most excited about another reefer in Sunnyvale on here! I’m right off Wolfe & Evelyn.
 
Nice stuff! Love the coloration differences of corals in other parts of our artificial oceans! My beach bum is mostly green but starting to color up. Let me know if ever interested in any high end trades. I'd love a piece of that WD and Sherbert some day lol.
 
What type of requirement does the beach bum have? I have an LPS dominant tank although I do have a few montis that are encrusting like crazy. Should requirements be similar to a superman and JMT?
 
Keep it away from low alk. Mine is doing pretty well in my lps dominant tank just not colored up like this one yet. Below 7dkh it will start to melt like most of my lps.
 
What type of requirement does the beach bum have? I have an LPS dominant tank although I do have a few montis that are encrusting like crazy. Should requirements be similar to a superman and JMT?
mine is at the bottom of the tank in a pretty shaded spot with pretty good flow. Im running a lot of T5 par though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top