A crisis has arisen so I have to sell off a few things to raise cash. :cry:
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W LED ($549) including Radion LED Hanging Kit ($45) selling both together for $450 + $20 shipping
Vortech MP-10 WES (purchased new on Black Friday) $225 + $12 shipping
Neptune APEX Display (from a full Apex system plugged in once to add temp and ph probes to system) $100 + $12 shipping
Neptune WXM Module for Radion and Vortech control.
(purchased new day after Christmas and not being used *I've lost the box or I would have returned it*) $100 + $8 shipping
Everything is in like new condition
PM is key and will hold with PayPal
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W LED ($549) including Radion LED Hanging Kit ($45) selling both together for $450 + $20 shipping
Vortech MP-10 WES (purchased new on Black Friday) $225 + $12 shipping
Neptune APEX Display (from a full Apex system plugged in once to add temp and ph probes to system) $100 + $12 shipping
Neptune WXM Module for Radion and Vortech control.
(purchased new day after Christmas and not being used *I've lost the box or I would have returned it*) $100 + $8 shipping
Everything is in like new condition
PM is key and will hold with PayPal

