• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: GHL Mithras LX7206 X 4 in white.

scuzy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
798
Reaction score
465
Location
SJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 X white ghl Mitras with original boxes for sale

$600 shipped each or $1100 for two.



d8d45062ff1f9b492c32190f01eb018e.jpg
 
1cd222e99494c5f06bc02d1b4abb0806.jpg
92ec3082bddcdc0e63dc2239dc9e7d77.jpg
c3912200f8bf538689af611e861c75e6.jpg


Disconnected, cleaned and packages.

Take all 4 for $1900
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top