• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Golden gonzo/Golden Dragon various sizes

msaad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 15 Golden Gonzo/ Golden Dragon Mushrooms all ranging from 100-150 a piece + shipping if you want them all we can discuss a bulk offer.
3B60C844-E5E2-40C7-B410-A8EB649C3CA9.jpeg
98EB6A2D-6F40-49C4-A0B1-20F1B5627A65.jpeg 198DB6C8-8F6E-49E1-A743-E988672088E9.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top