• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: High End Chalice Colonies! Priced to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested in what you have left I am a college student with a reef addiction hopefully I will have some cash in next few weeks :) if they are not sold just hmu in 2 weeks or so on pm thanks bro. I hope you still have thewm and I can p/u with the shipping charge. let me know what is left

Yes still have some things left. Pm sent :)

Sent from my BlackBerry !!
 
What is the orange SPS in the second picture? Is that for sale? JP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top