• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Misc Corals great deal pick up in Socal 92844

  • Thread starter Thread starter tc2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

tc2008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Garden grove 92844
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to clear some of these corals out of my main tank. I'll give package deal if anyone buying more. Pick up cash only in 92844



UNDATA MONTI 4" $100


Red Feather Duster $20


Acan $20/per frag plug (2 or more heads per plug)


Rose BTA $50 obo



rhodactis mushroom $10/each


Silver torch $20/per head


Neon green torches $60/each colony (3 colonies total)




Zoas $14/per plug


Clown fish $25
 
Yea i got candy apple red, several different kind of ppe, some of the other stuff i have no idea what's their names are... :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top