Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Yah, maybe something happened. Honestly, I hope he's OK if so... I hate that I had to leave this kind of post. But, I was hoping someone could help me get in touch with him since it's been so long.

If you're wanting to open up a PayPal dispute, you'll need to do it fast if it has only been 6 weeks. You have 45 days to dispute transactions.
I hope all works out for you, but honestly, if he got sick or something, I'm sure he would have told someone to contact you, not just leave you hanging.
Please make sure and let us know how it turns out!![]()
Ah yea open a dispute if he does not respond to paypal after 10days you get refunded, but he has to have money in his PayPal account for them to refund you...
I've had to dispute a transaction before, and luckily he didn't respond within the allotted time period, and I was able to get my money back. I was told that it withdrew him into a negative PayPal balance.
It would be worth opening up a claim/dispute.
Have you tried e-mailing him?
Wow really? Was this recently? Maybe they changed it but I think it use to be that they had to have a paypal balance for them to refund if I am not mistaken.... But it is worth a try eitherway!!!
Yah, maybe something happened. Honestly, I hope he's OK if so... I hate that I had to leave this kind of post. But, I was hoping someone could help me get in touch with him since it's been so long.
I'm very good friends with nismo. I've been trying to contat him on his cell for a couple days...with no answer. I can guarantee you that you he will do good for all you guys. I understand u spent a lot of money, but please be patient as you can mark my word...he is a good man!
Have you heard anything from him, Cherokee dude?
I have talked to him about a week or 2 ago. Everything was good at that time. I can tell you this. I know he's got the frags to sell as I've seel the mother colony's. I'll keep trying to get in contact with him for you guys. Please give him the benifit of the doubt. he's a good guy! And I understand that its hard to trust someone when u spend that much money!

