• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS....My miami, bpc ft,monster mash,pink *******

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously?

guy pays $2k, he should have a chalice pack in his hand within the next few days. Doesn't matter what personal problems the OP is dealing with, money has been exchanged and he is owed the products.

open a dispute now before he closes that account. Don't get comfortable because someone a high post count member vouches for another, their money is not involved.
 
I don't care who it is, over a month of no contact, I would be on the phone with the local police dept. Sorry, but as a seller myself, I've gone through accidents, vacations, death in the family and have never been out of contact for more than a week. I've had 2 vendors try to screw me out of amounts of 2000 and 4000. I did a credit card chargeback both times and won out. One of them had court proceedings opened against him. I even had a family member get over on 2000 dollars because I was willing to believe and trust in him. I was a good guy and lost every penny (never talked to him again). With all I've learned I'm sorry but trust is very hard to come by. You have too many people that have personal issues interfere with their business (gambling, drug issues, etc..). Good luck and hope you guys don't get burned on your transactions.
 
You obviously don't know a thing about being a human.

Post count is also irrelevant.

So I take it you condone the OP's behavior. OP took the guy's 2k and doesn't send him the merchandise and proceeds to ignore his emails/pms. The other member has spoken to this "great guy" 2 weeks ago, why can't he contact the buyer also?

I have compassion for the buyer who is getting screwed, not the one doing the screwing. I don't know anything about being a human being? OP hasn't even contacted the seller. You should realign your moral compass because I think it's being pointed in the wrong direction.
 
Last edited:
Either way, this should be taken on via PM with the people who are a part of this transaction. Neither you or I should really be in here saying anything.
 
Either way, this should be taken on via PM with the people who are a part of this transaction. Neither you or I should really be in here saying anything.

lol. I'm advising him on how he should handle the transaction.

You vouched for the guy. see the difference?

anyways I have given my advice, im done with this thread
 
Thanks for understanding, and sorry for the dust up... I'm really just hoping to get some contact info, some help from the mods, or even someone local to get a message to him. PM's aren't possible since the box is full.

Anyone with helpful info, please PM me.
 
He goes by the same name on RC (I think) Maybe you could try PMing him over there to clean out his box over here. IDK just a thought. I wish I could help more.
 
Ok for those of you who are adding your own imput. I am the one handling the growout and have been in touch with Julio. He was shipping the frags out three weeks after fragging which should have been last tuesday. He has had some health issues and this chalice pack, or frags are not on his priority due to health issues. So thanks for all of your imput it is greatly appreciated but if you are not involved please dont post here. If you are involved please dont worry things are fine. If you are worrying you guys know my cell and can pm me and we will further discuss.

Furthermore it hasnt been a month since I have talked to him, i talked to him last week and two weeks before that, and today.
 
Last edited:
Hey Joe, thanks for the update. Getting anxious to get those babies in my tank like everyone else, but I know we're in good hands!1smile1
 
but if someone knew they were going in to surgery this should have been address to begin with when he posted the pack for sale?.........I agree this is just a he say she say but is he really in the hospital?..........2k is alot of money file the claim, file a police report
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top