• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Nice Pack Ultra Yuma, Ricordea, Space Invader Pectinia, SPS

miggs76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
243
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some corals up for sale that I'm doing as a pack. SHIPPED to your door for $160!
You get one of each of the following
Space Invader Pectinia (Lineage cultivated reefs--you will get one eye)
Ultimate Orange Yumas (bigger than a quarter sized)
Ricordea (will have more than one mouth---bi-color with orange)
Reef Raft Naughti Spiral Monti (over an inch in size)
Cornbred's "The Thing" Acro (over an inch in size)

Pics are not WYSWYG but will be similar. I included a pic of the space invader colony to see what I'm fragging from.
I can make 3 packs. I'm a teacher off all summer so I'm flexible on shipping dates. I only want the space invader to heal up for a week or so before I ship. Thanks!

Standard DOA rules apply.

CTT.JPG


RRNS.JPG


space.jpg


rics.jpg


yumacloseup.jpg
 
Where in MD are you?
 
What would you do on the space invader frag and Monti frag picked up?
 
I’m not going to frag the space invader or monti until sold as I don’t want to unnecessarily cut. The space invader will be one eye and the monti will be an inch at least.
 
I've gotten several messages about frags of the space invader. I sell them for 75 per eye, but if you wanted multiple eyes I'd give a discount. I can't include shipping when only buying one frag for 75, but I'd do a frag and shipping together for 100.
 
I've sold some individual space invader frags, but the pack is still available! 150 shipped to your door. I'm even throwing in a small frag of WWC grafted monti for the first pack sold.
 
Pack is sold. I’ll put another one together in a couple weeks. PM if interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top